USB-SA Array MicrophoneArray Microphone Produces a High Fidelity/Low Noise Digital Audio Platform
The USB-SA Array Microphone provides a digital USB sound card with a stereo array microphone for Andrea’s audio enhancement software.
The product includes: Array Microphone
- PureAudio™ USB-SA External Digital Sound Card
- SuperBeam™ Stereo Array Microphone
- AudioCommander™ Software Suite (sold separately)
Andrea’s USB-SA external digital sound card eliminates computer noise floor problems as it utilizes high quality digital circuitry to bypasses your desktop or laptop computer’s sound system.
This device provides increased fidelity and performance of stereo microphone input and stereo speaker output for all of your computer audio applications.
Your computers microphone or speakers will perform only as good as the integrated audio system that supports them. Today most laptops and desktops have an audio A2D/DAC Codec chip and it is often placed close to noisy components like the power supply or high frequency processors. In addition, Computers may be used in mobile noisy environments which can affect the performance of the integrated microphone input.
USB-SA Product Features:
- Hi-fidelity external sound card with CD quality digital sample rates.
- Converts the built-in sound of the average desktop or laptop into a rich audio experience designed for PC users who insist on high quality/low noise audio.
- Small form factor, about the size of a thumb drive, is convenient for portability with audio peripherals.
- The USB adapter enables the audio device driver platform which supports the Andrea Pure Audio noise reduction technology and Andrea hardware peripherals. Can also be used to enhance ANY existing legacy headset, microphone or speakers.
SuperBeam™ Array Microphone Product Features:
- Hi-fidelity stereo Array microphone designed for use with Pure Audio USB-SA External Digital Sound Card.
- The Andrea SuperBeam stereo array product solutions are superior far-field sound pick up and fidelity.
- Offers the highest quality and performance over single element microphones.
- Specifically designed for use with the Andrea beam forming audio input software.
- Small size designed for mounting on a desktop monitor.
Compatible with Andrea Audio Enhancement Software, but not compatible with the PureAudio™ Speech Development Kit software for Raspberry Pi.
Increase intelligibility and performance of stereo microphone input and speaker output with patented Andrea software enhancements for all your computer audio applications:
- DSDA™, Pure Audio™ And EchoStop™ – Patented and award winning speech enhancement algorithms. Significantly improves intelligibility of voice in speech driven applications.
- AudioCommander™ – for PC only is an audio control panel including speaker volume adjustment with received PureAudio noise reduction and a 10-band graphic equalizer with presets to customize sound for your listening preference. Also includes a microphone volume adjustment with noise reduction. Great for optimizing the sound for: VoIP, Game Chat, music, movies or speech recognition applications. Also includes a full function digital audio recording application with unlimited recording time and the ability to compress audio/voice files in WMA format and send them via e-mail, or drag & drop audio files into Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or other multi-media applications.
Compatible with most Windows and Mac operating systems.
Questions about our products?