DA-250 OEM Array MicrophoneCompact Stereo Array Microphone and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) Circuit Board Platform
Andrea Electronics is a certified OEM microphone technology partner for IBM Watson™ Assistant Solutions
Andrea array microphone technology improves Watson speech recognition word error rate accuracy by almost 50% over competitive far-field noise canceling microphones when used in real world noisy environments.
The DA-250 is a small Compact Stereo Array Microphone and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) circuit board platform that can easily be integrated into many different OEM devices that would greatly benefit from directional noise canceling microphone performance, but in the past has been unattainable with an embedded microphone configuration.
Requiring only two tiny holes in the faceplate of a device, the DA-250 OEM Array Microphone can deliver directional microphone sensitivity without the need for acoustic baffling, as found in large parabolic waveguides or long shotgun tube type microphones.
The DA-250 is perfect for systems that demand superior microphone sound quality and performance for speech recognition accuracy and/or communication system intelligibility, while at the same time requiring the user to speak at distance from the microphone. Superior sound quality far-field/hands-free microphone performance.
System Configurations: Stereo Array Mic w/DSDA (Beam Forming and & Noise Reduction), Stereo Array Mic w/DSDA3 (Aggressive Beam Forming and Noise Reduction), Mono Microphone w/EchoStop (Full Duplex Echo Cancelation and Noise Reduction).
- Superior sound quality far-field/hands-free microphone performance.
- Wide frequency response for enhanced accuracy with large vocabulary continuous speech recognition systems.
- Wide bandwidth noise reduction spectrum.
- Stereo microphone digital beam forming for directional sensitivity.
- Low voice distortion and minimal digital artifacts when used in high noise conditions.
- More accurate speech recognition in high noise environments.
- Amplified signal output for interface into any standard microphone input.
- Simple acoustic integration for existing communication system retrofit.
- Robust adaptive algorithms, no tuning required per embodiment.
- Only 10 millisecond latency.
- Low power consumption.
Andrea DA250 DSP Microphone Module – Automotive Recordings
Andrea Electronics, the pioneer of digital array microphones and noise reduction software that optimizes the performance of voice driven applications, has announced that its DA-250 array microphone is incorporated in to the CIMON virtual assistant robot that will operate as part of the “Horizons” project on the International Space Station. Click here to read more.
Photo: Courtesy of Airbus