Andrea Electronics Statement of Limited Warranty
The warranties provided by Andrea Electronics Corporation in this statement of Limited Warranty apply only to products you originally purchase for your use, and not for resale, from Andrea Electronics authorized reseller. The term “product” means an Andrea Electronics Corporation product, its features, conversions, upgrades, elements, or accessories, or any combination of them. Products are subject to these terms only if purchased in the United States or Puerto Rico, or Canada, and located in the country of purchase. If you have any questions contact Andrea Electronics Corporation or your reseller.
Les conditions de la garantie qui s’appliquent dans le pays ou le produit a été acheté sont disponibles auprès d’Andrea Electronics ou votre détaillant.
Die Garantiebedingungen, die in dem Land gelten, in welchem das Gerät gekauft wird, sind von Andrea Electronics oder lhrem Händler erhältlich.
Le condizioni di garanzia in vigore nel paese ove è stato acquistato il prodotto sono disponibli presso l’Andrea Electronics o il rivenditore.
Pondrá obtener los términos y las condiciones sobre las garantia aplicable en el pais de compara de Andrea Electronics o de su concesionario local.
IN THE EVENT THAT WARRANTY SERVICE IS REQUIRED FOR THE ANDREA ELECTRONICS PRODUCT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY, PLEASE RETURN IT TO ANDREA ELECTRONICS OR YOUR AUTHORIZED RESELLER.
By this Consumer Warranty, Andrea Electronics Corporation warranties this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six (6) months (the “Warranty Period”) from and after the time of its original purchase or the time it was taken on hire purchase terms by the consumer from the reseller.
Subject to the conditions explained below, if during the Warranty Period the product proves to be defective due to improper materials or workmanship, Andrea Electronics will, without charge for labor or parts, repair or, at the discretion of the distributor, replace this product or its defective parts. Please contact Andrea’s customer service department via our website or call (800) 707-5779 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST to receive an RMA number and the return shipping policy.
1. The warranty will be honored only if this Consumer Warranty is presented together with the original invoice/cash ticket issued to the consumer by the retailer and if this Consumer Warranty Card states the following information: (a) the purchaser’s name, (b) the retailer’s name and address, (c) the model name and the product number of the purchased product. If this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product by the consumer from the retailer, Andrea Electronics reserves the right to refuse warranty service.
2. In the event that this product needs to be adapted, changed, or adjusted in order to conform to the national or local technical or safety standards in force in any country or locality other than the one for which the product was originally designed and manufactured, any such adaptation, change, or adjustment shall not be considered to be a defect in materials or workmanship for purposes of this Consumer Warranty. No reimbursements shall be made under this Consumer Warranty for the following: (a) any adaptation, changes, or adjustments to the product, or attempts to make the same, whether properly made or not, in order to conform to such standards, (b) any adaptation, changes, or adjustments to upgrade the product from its normal purpose as described in the Instruction Manual, or (c) any damage resulting from any adaptations, changes, or adjustments to the product or attempts to make the same.
3. The Consumer Warranty shall not cover any of the following:
(a) periodic check-ups, maintenance and repair or replacement of the parts due to normal wear and tear;
(b) home service transport costs and other costs and risks of transport relating directly or indirectly to this Consumer Warranty; and
(c) damage to this product resulting from:
- 1. abuse and misuse, including, without limitation, (a) the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Andrea Electronics’ instructions on the proper use and maintenance of this product and (b) the installation or the use of this product in a manner inconsistent with the technical or safety standards in force in the country where the product is used:
- 2. repairs done by non-Authorized Service Stations; and
- 3. accidents, act of God, or any cause beyond the control of Andrea Electronics, including, without limitation, electrical storms, water, fire, public disturbances, and improper ventilation.
4. This Consumer Warranty does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights under applicable national legislation in force, nor the consumer’s rights against the retailer arising from any sales/purchase contracts between the retailer and the consumer. In the absence of applicable national legislation, this Consumer Warranty will be the consumer’s sole and exclusive remedy, and neither Andrea Electronics Corporation nor any of its subsidiaries of distributors shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any expressed or implied warranty of this product.